for the new Hilton Garden Inn
Winter Park, Fla. – RLH Construction, a full-service general contracting and construction management company, was awarded as the Vertical Building Contractor for the new Hilton Garden Inn located in Winter Park, FL. RLH Construction will be working with General Contractor/Developer, Sydgan Corporation on this project.
The groundbreaking for this project was held on Wednesday, April 10th, 2019. Located at the corner of Lee Road and 17-92, this project consists of a new 102 room hotel with an upscale feel that will soon be a staple in the Winter Park area. With 24-hour food and beverage service to include a lobby bar, it is sure to be a gathering spot for visitors and locals alike.
The attendees for the groundbreaking, from left to right, included:
- Heather Douglass (RLH Project Coordinator)
- Robert Dye (RLH Project Engineer)
- Morgan Bellows (Sydgan Corporation Project Manager)
- Sydney Brownlee (Sydgan Corporation Leasing & Property Manager)
- Ray Winch (RLH Sr Project Manager)
- John Colley (RLH Sr Superintendent)