From pre-construction design recommendations and estimating to permitting assistance and value engineering, our diverse team of skilled professionals maintain the highest level of quality control management throughout the entire construction process.
- Encompasses all phases of the project from design to completion. We work with governmental and jurisdictional authorities to minimize the project risk for the owner and reduce the delivery schedule.
- Integrating quality documents with quality construction while yielding the maximum savings for our client.
Due Diligence and Governmental Approvals
- Services that are provided throughout a project’s life beginning with zoning and permitting, as well as property assessments and building reports to obtain market value.
- Providing quality control for the project documents in order for our clients to net the most economic value from their project.
Project Estimating and Value Engineering
- Periodic review of construction documents normally at 60% and 90% to provide our client with a realistic value of their design.