From pre-construction design recommendations and estimating to permitting assistance and value engineering, our diverse team of skilled general contractors and construction professionals maintain the highest level of quality control management throughout the entire construction process.
- Encompasses all phases of the project from design to completion. We work with governmental and jurisdictional authorities to minimize the project risk for the owner and reduce the delivery schedule.
- Integrating quality documents with quality construction while yielding the maximum savings for our client.
Due Diligence and Governmental Approvals
- Services that are provided throughout a project’s life beginning with zoning and permitting, as well as property assessments and building reports to obtain market value.
- Providing quality control for the project documents in order for our clients to net the most economic value from their project.
Project Estimating and Value Engineering
- Periodic review of construction documents normally at 60% and 90% to provide our client with a realistic value of their design.